Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Driving

When I first saw this pic, the Coke I was drinking almost came out of my nose. I mean, seriously, WTF?!

"Oh my God, where do I go, where do I go?! Ahhhhhh!!"

However, a second look at it changed my mind: this pic is brilliant.
This is exactly how I've been feeling for the past... hmmm... 24 years. And 9 months and 13 days.

Well, guess I'm just a terrible driver. It's like I can only see one kind of traffic light in front of me.

And I never know whether to speed up or slow down. 

But this is probably due to the fact that, most of the time, I'm worried about what the other drivers will think if I do this or that. If I'll get in their way or something; whether they'll call me names.

The day I simply think about what I wanna do (without harming the other drivers, evidently), I'll drive better.
Perhaps I'll even have the courage to turn on the radio while driving.


6 comments:

Ricademus said...

The sign is a warning to position yourself as well as possible to successfully navigate around a blind corner. Sometimes that's the best we can do.

Someday you'll only worry the best way to avoid the dangers posed by other drivers, not what they think of you. It might help to view cars as driverless hunks of metal that may or may not do what they are supposed to do.

I'm glad you don't drift from one lane into another because of something silly like changing a radio station....you sound like a good driver to me!

beanizer_05 said...

..it's fine..
there are always *bumps* (friends) who'll remind you to slow down anywhere you go..

Anonymous said...

hahahahhaha....that snap is funny!!

hey am taking driving lessons these days.....and trust me even am scared....though my tutor sits in the next sit!! i scared of banging somewhere!!

Didz said...

Hey Hon! If there's such sign in my country...tsk, tsk, tsk! I'm never to drive again! Everything will be very confusing for a blurry already confused pengwee here. Hehe.

LuMa said...

ha ha ha! I've never encountered a sign like this....then again I don't even knwo how to drive. I think my dad is afraid to teach due to the fact that i'm very clumsy when i get nervous :]

YAM said...

i thought this is a funny post, well it kinda is, yet its serious.

i think we have something in common.
'I never know whether to speed up or slow down. '
Agree with that, always on the safe side, right.

hm. good luck with us in finding that courage!

nice one anyway..